Sunday, January 9, 2011

~* Corn Custard *~

I was craving for corn custard. Used to have this quite often when I'm a little kid. So, I tried to make it myself yesterday. The ingredients are simple - cream corn, custard powder, sugar and coconut milk (I substitute it with full cream milk). Just need to mix all the ingredients together and cook it with small fire until it thickens. 

All went smoothly until the last step. As I was stirring the custard on the slow fire, YJ poo and we need to clean him up. When I returned to the custard 5mins later, the custard already thicken by itself at the middle. I have no choice but to stirred it a bit then poured it into a container. Left it cold and to store it in the fridge. I tried it this morning. It turned out not so ok. Quite sticky. May be it is because of the full cream milk instead of coconut milk. 


2 comments:

  1. hey..can u increase font size ah? so small...very bad for our eyes la. btw..may be u shouldnt use that 'cutest blog' application since u hv problems with photo loading..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... ok. seem like now no prob with photo loading

    ReplyDelete