Monday, February 1, 2010

~* Crisis Again :( *~

My small organization is in crisis again. I sacked my nanny last 2-week as she and my maid are almost exploding. I think my maid got a shock of my decision as part of the reason is because of her. After 2-day the nanny left, she told me she don't want to work anymore. Sigh ... One after another. I am really stress and mad also.
Had a discussion with my boss and he agreed to let me have unpaid leave until I settled my problem. I don't want to quit in such a rush also.
My mom came to rescue on the weekend itself :) It is always a relieve to see my mom when I am so down. With my maid decided to leave, we went to ask for the procedure for new maid. The agency told us it needs 4-month for new maid application!! :( Stress again. How can I on such long unpaid leave?
However, after 3-day and much consideration, my maid decided to stay as it will be difficult to find job in her country. We decided to let her stay until the new maid came. We don't like this decision but this is the best we can have now. My mom will be staying with us then. After discussion with my hubby and mom, I will be on unpaid leave till end Feb after everyone settling down on CNY.
My mom has gone home yesterday night and I am the fulltime babysitter for my 小宝贝 today. So tired after only half day as he refused to sleep :( Hope tomorrow will be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment