Wednesday, February 3, 2010

~* CNY Shopping - For 小宝贝 *~

I love shopping :p With 小宝贝 this year, I have another excuse to shop more :p I have over buy again :p I think the new clothes for 小宝贝 is able to last for one week :p

I love the little shirts from Paul Frank. They all look so cute and I ended up buying 3 for 小宝贝. This set is for reunion dinner.
For Virgo, the lucky colour is orange and yellow. So I bought a orange polo shirt for 小宝贝for 1st day of CNY :)On the 2nd day of CNY, there will be an open house. It will be really hot. I chose this cooling pant and shirt set for 小宝贝 :)










The most expensive pant and shirt set would be this.

This is from Burberry Baby and it's a gift from his "po po". 小宝贝will be wearing this back to Batu Pahat to "pai nien" with his "gong gong & po po" :)

1 comment:

  1. lol. so entertaining keeping track of ur latest buys for ur son. tq tq.

    ReplyDelete