Tuesday, January 12, 2010

~* Re-Open of My 2-Employee Organization *~

With the arrival of my 小宝贝 nanny on 2-Jan, my 2-employee organization has re-opened. After one week, how is the progress?

I think this arrangement is good as my 小宝贝 still small and my hubby will be busy with his new factory this year. But, my 小宝贝 nanny and maid cannot get along. I just don't understand what is so difficult to being good to each other. Both have their good and bad. I will just have to accept it. But ... they cannot accept it. Sigh ...

One thing that I cannot "tahan" my 小宝贝 nanny is - she complaint about my maid to who ever came to my house ie my mom, aunt, MIL. Why can't she just complaint to me.

My maid - she is slow on everything but I cannot deny she has been helping me a lot with my 小宝贝. But over the weekend, she has been saying things that irritate me like "so many things to do" and "why do I have to cook everyday". I just ignore her comment. Too pampered already I think. My 小宝贝 nanny has been saying to me that my maid like to lock herself in the ironing room. I told my hubby about it and said wanted to spot check one day. My hubby said better not as I might get heart attack as my maid could be locking in the room trying on my clothes (all my clothes are in the ironing room). Upon hearing this, I decided not to spot check. It is always good to not knowing the truth :p

One funny thing is - both trying to impress my 小宝贝 ie trying to make him happy :D Why? My 小宝贝 has been closer to my maid and when the nanny came, my 小宝贝 still adjusting to her. Whenever my maid walked pass my 小宝贝, he recognized my maid and will smile at her if she called out his name. I think the nanny cannot "tahan" and trying to make him smile as well :D "shake head" There are already a few incidents.

I have no conclusion on how to settle this yet. My mum is trying to talk to both of them now to smoothen their relationship. I hope it will work. I am glad that my 小宝贝nanny is off this weekend and I have a break from all this. I will worry again next week :p (The worse scenerio - I will get a taxi to fetch my aunt daily to help me temporary. I have calculated the expense of this. It will be almost the same rate that I am paying my nanny)

1 comment: