Wednesday, December 30, 2009

~* "Non-Professional" Private Investigator *~

With the advice of my hubby's friend, we have installed CCTV at a few points in the house to monitor the maid. At the beginning I feel quite funny with these equipments at home. Feel like I am being monitor also :p
Is the CCTV helpful? I think to some point kua. If I wanted to go out or take a nap, my hubby will just sit in front of the computer surfing and monitor from upstairs. Yesterday, I was home late and my hubby had an emergency at his factory. He left the baby with the maid for about an hour. Guess what we do before we go to bed? Both of us watched back the video of that 1hour. Really funny though. Like private investigator trying to find out something :D The maid was ok except she trying to do something which was not suppose to - switching on the TV. But she did not manage to watch as our TV remote has spoilt and she did not know how to manage the TV manually :D

3 comments:

  1. hmm...funny..but ethical or not ah? like tis..i scare to come ur hse ler..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good for monitoring lor ... like today news ... the couple found out their bb was slapped by the maid when out for lunch from CCTV ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should link it to your mobile phone so that you can check instantly. Sometimes it's too late to know it only at night.

    ReplyDelete