Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"A Simple 2 Employees Organization" (An Update)

An update on my small organization. After the first day of not talking to each other, it seem like my 2 employees are getting along quite well now. I have no idea who has give in as I just pretend nothing happen. They have been complaining each other to different people and those people has report back to me :D I would assume both also did something wrong and they will have to settle among themself.
But, I really cannot stand the speed of my maid doing the housework. I have used to my parttime maid who is so efficient. My maid now is super slow compared to them and the quality is out. I will have to close one eye so that I will not stress myself out. I am really no confident yet leaving her taking care of my baby and I always by her side when she is with my baby. May be it is her character that made me have no confident in her. She looks blur to me and her sense of cleaniness still need to be educated strictly. Sigh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment