Saturday, October 31, 2009

At My Hometown

I have been back to my hometown for almost a week now. But only able to get connected today as the computer back here is really slow. Have to negotiate with my brother to have it changed.
Feel better back here as my hubby is currently busy with his factory and I am always alone at home till almost 8-9pm at night. Back here, I have my parents to talk to and not eating alone at home. I feel so down the few days after my confinement lady has left (before coming back) but feel much better after coming back home :)
I am now the fulltime babysitter to my baby and my main task is to provide milk for him. I am still trying to adjust my timing around his schedule and take care of his needs myself. I still not "fong sam" to leave it to my maid as she is quite blur sometime eg. the bathing water can be quite hot or the drinking water is not warm enough. I am actually looking for a stay-at-home babysitter. One of my hubby friend has recommended one but she later found out the lady is not really good. So I am now still tyring hard to find one.

2 comments:

  1. When are you coming back to KL? This pile of loose sand seriously needs a gathering lar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..jus saw tis comment..YES..when u back..we need you!

    ReplyDelete