Friday, October 8, 2010

~* My Late Grandma *~

I read one of the post of this blogger about her grandma and made me think of my late beloved grandma (my mom's mom). She passed away the same year when I got married (actually it is less than a month after I got married). Each time when I think of her, I still feel pain in my heart and really miss her so much. 
My late grandma took care of me since I was born. I can say I spend more time with her than my mom. Even when I move to BP, she followed us there and took care of me and my brother until I am 15yo. When I was in college, I stayed with her again. She was such a loving grandma and her sudden death is really a big blow to us. Really wish she is still here where I can hold her and "sa jiao" with her :)

1 comment:

  1. I was also brought up by my grandma and I miss her very much too... :(

    ReplyDelete