Friday, June 11, 2010

~* Regular Customer *~

Today I am so glad that someone recognized me as a regular customer :p
I went out during lunch hour to pick-up my car from the service centre. When I was coming back to MV, the jam started once I turned into the MV junction. The electronic board showed all car parks level were full and I made no hesitation to use valet parking at The Gardens (actually I will use valet park if I go out during lunch hour). The way towards The Gardens main entrance was also jam :( and when I reached the main entrance, valet park is full. How?  I need to go back to work and all car parks are full. Then, I saw this lady that I usually deal with when at valet park. I called her and asked her whether she can help :) She recognized me and without hesitation, she help to park my car :) So glad. Or else, I will need to stuck in the jam or wait in the car park for a parking space.

No comments:

Post a Comment