Monday, May 17, 2010

~* Nursery Rhythm *~

Do you still remember any nursery rhythm? Before I had 小宝贝, the nursery rhythm I know is only Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Now, I am no better as I know less than 10. 小宝贝 loves to hear music when he goes to sleep and it has to be live also :D Even with the CD on, he will want us to sing for him. He wants to choose song as well. Those that he don't want to hear, he will make sound until we sing the right song :D Lately, my aunt sing him a new song - Do Re Mi and he loves it. So, now, the mommy has to learn this song :D

Doe- a deer, a female deer
Ray- a drop of golden sun
Me- a name i call myself
Far- a long long way to run
Sew- a needle pulling thread
La- a note to follow so
Tea- a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to do oh oh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment